Thursday, March 29, 2018

NTV's Larry Madowo bows out of Nation Media Group

NTV journalist Larry Madowo has announced his departure from the media house .
In a tweet, Larry stated: “I leave NTV as I came: humbled & grateful. The job was one of the great honours of my life.”
The journalist went on to convey his gratitude to the Nation Media Group (NMG) and his fans for their contributions to his career.
“Thanks to everyone who watched, and to Nation for the privilege of the opportunity. I’m proud of my amazing colleagues & everything we accomplished. Farewell, my friends. Stay woke,” the tweet conveyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHY DID EUROPEANS WRITE A FAKE HISTORY ABOUT AFRICANS AND YET AFRICAN INVENTIONS WERE STOLEN ?

Look at first inventions that changed the world came out of Africa.................   Medicine , Mathematics, Speech ( language ) ...